Sign Up to Receive Specials and Promotions for Boat Rentals!
Sign up below and we will email you when we run specials for boat rentals.
- We will only email you once or twice a month regarding boat rental promotions
- We value privacy and do not share your information with anybody else
Boat Storage Near Boston
EZ Storage can help ease the responsibilities for any boat owner with our storage units for boats in Boston. Fetch your boat and trailer each time the fish are biting. Protect it from snow and ice with winter boat storage in Boston. Or perhaps you need to comply with your local zoning code which prohibits parking trailers in your driveway. Whatever your reasons are, we want to make sure you pick the boat storage in Boston that’s right for you!
Here are some of the amenities we offer Massachusetts boat owners:
- Extra-wide driveways to easily navigate vehicles of all sizes, including boats on trailers
- Computer-controlled access to your watercraft 365 days a year
- State-of-the-art security to keep your boat safe and sound
- Month-to-month rentals, no long-term commitment required
*features vary by location
Boat Storage Tips
- When estimating the size storage unit needed for a boat and trailer, remember that storage units are measured from the edge of the concrete slab, not from the door. Therefore, add an extra foot or so to the length of your trailer to find the right size storage unit. A trailer that measures 20 feet will not fit in a 10×20 storage unit. You will need the next larger size, a 10×25.
- For long-term or seasonal storage of a watercraft, be sure to empty out the boat before it is put away. Remove any blankets or cushions, as well as any cookware or eating utensils. If your boat has an icebox, clean it out – you definitely don’t want to leave any food inside.
- Be sure to thoroughly clean the exterior of the boat as well. Scrub down the lockers, and wipe out any cabinets and drawers. Give any carpeted areas a good cleaning, and pay special attention to washing the bathroom. Leave the interior doors and lockers open so air can circulate – this will help to reduce the risk of mildew and mold while your boat is in storage. When you reach the storage facility, you will want to cover your boat with tarps or canvas to help keep it clean through the winter months.
- There’s a lot to winterizing a motorboat, but there’s also a lot at stake. Since damage could run you into the thousands, it’s well worth it to pay someone else a couple hundred dollars to winterize, or to do it yourself.